| Compare Crockpot SCCPBPP605 Next Generation Slow Cooker, 5.7 L, Silver with Crock-Pot items product |
List Price: Price: $120.74 Details You save: $89.25 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Slow Cookers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Crockpot SCCPBPP605 Next Generation Slow Cooker, 5.7 L, Silver, please browse through: Great Crockpot, it works perfectly if you're abroad on ... Great Crockpot, it works perfectly if you're abroad on the 220 volt system. I love that you can set the time to a certain heat and then walk away! Makes dinner prep a lot easier, and encourages me to cook more than I normally would on week nights. |
| See Products Related To Crockpot SCCPBPP605 Next Generation Slow Cooker, 5.7 L, Silver: Crock-Pot 220-230 Volt, Next Generation Slow Cooker for Overseas use 5.7 Liter capacity, 230 Watts Power, Ideal for up to 6 people 2 Temperature settings, Convenient keep warm function Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe removable pot, Dishwasher safe glass lid, Adjustable cooking times, 20H countdown timerBest buy ever Best buy ever!!! I doesn't make a mass and it cooks perfectly! Love it and it Works very well. High quality materials. |
| Best buy ever Best buy ever!!! I doesn't make a mass and it cooks perfectly! Love it and it Works very well. High quality materials. |