Sabtu, 26 Desember 2015

New GE JX81A Recirculating Charcoal Filter Top List

Compare GE JX81A Recirculating Charcoal Filter with GE items product

List Price: $5.89
With Deal: $5.89 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Upright Bags


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE JX81A Recirculating Charcoal Filter, please go to:

Terrible fake filter
Like the others said, the size is wrong. I had to use a piece of paper to hold it in place. But worse that that, it filters nothing. You end up with the noise of the fan, but no effect.

See Products Related To GE JX81A Recirculating Charcoal Filter: GE

GE JX81A Recirculating Charcoal Filter
Does Not Fit.
I share the sentiments of the first review. This does not fit and the number on the label, 7501 is not the same as JX-81A.
Terrible fake filter
Like the others said, the size is wrong. I had to use a piece of paper to hold it in place. But worse that that, it filters nothing. You end up with the noise of the fan, but no effect.