| Compare GE Microwave Glass Tray WB39X78 with General Electric items product |
List Price: With Deal: $63.32 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE Microwave Glass Tray WB39X78, please check out: Microwave Glass tray It was perfect for my microwave. everything I've orderd from amazon has been in perfect condition. I also checked on other sites they were to expensive. That was'nt cool. another thing when it arrived to the post office I had to pick it up, no problem. It came in very secured, wrapped up so it would'nt crack. Thank You. |
| See Products Related To GE Microwave Glass Tray WB39X78: General Electric TRAY COOKING |
| Microwave Glass tray It was perfect for my microwave. everything I've orderd from amazon has been in perfect condition. I also checked on other sites they were to expensive. That was'nt cool. another thing when it arrived to the post office I had to pick it up, no problem. It came in very secured, wrapped up so it would'nt crack. Thank You. |