Kamis, 10 Desember 2015

New GE WB27X10309 Magnetron Assembly for Microwave Top

Compare GE WB27X10309 Magnetron Assembly for Microwave with GE items product

List Price: $158.13
With Deal: $158.13 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB27X10309 Magnetron Assembly for Microwave, please see:

Easy Fix
Best deal on the web!! Easy fix for you do it yourselfers. With the microwave cover off, it is only 4 screws and one plug to deal with. Piece of cake.

See Products Related To GE WB27X10309 Magnetron Assembly for Microwave: GE


Lasted about 1 hour
Received this item and installed it to fix a no heat problem. It worked great for about an hour. It then started arcing to the inside of the wave guide box. I immediately shut the microwave off to prevent irreparable damage to the inside of the box. I contacted the vendor who provided a replacement magnetron. The replacement is still going strong a month later. All together I am a satisfied customer, but spent more time without my microwave as a result of the initial defective part.
Lasted about 1 hour
Received this item and installed it to fix a no heat problem. It worked great for about an hour. It then started arcing to the inside of the wave guide box. I immediately shut the microwave off to prevent irreparable damage to the inside of the box. I contacted the vendor who provided a replacement magnetron. The replacement is still going strong a month later. All together I am a satisfied customer, but spent more time without my microwave as a result of the initial defective part.