Selasa, 22 Desember 2015

New LG LMV2031ST 2.0 Cubic Feet Over-The-Range Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel Deal

Compare LG LMV2031ST 2.0 Cubic Feet Over-The-Range Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel with LG items product

List Price: $384.00
Price: $315.14 Details
You save: $68.86

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microhood Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG LMV2031ST 2.0 Cubic Feet Over-The-Range Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, please visit:

Love it
It arrived very well packaged, not damaged. The interior is huge. The touch pad is an actual touch pad unlike the frigidaire I had, the touch pad on that had to be pressed forcefully.
This microwave requires only a light touch, it comes with a template for installation. This made it quite easy to install and I am in no way considered the handy person.
Interior is grey, it has a sleek looking exterior , the display window could be bigger but that does not bother me at all.
I have not had any door latch issues as some reviewers mentioned.
If you are on the fence about getting it , I suggest getting it. It was well worth the price for me.

See Products Related To LG LMV2031ST 2.0 Cubic Feet Over-The-Range Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel: LG

Product Features

SmoothTouch glass digital controls
Along with a 4-digit LED display enable simple operation. An energy savings key helps conserve energy by turning off the display when not in use after 5 minutes.
Spacious 2.0 cu. ft. interior
Accommodates a wide range of meal and snack items.
1000W of cooking power and 10 cooking levels
Provide the versatility needed to prepare a variety of foods.
Humidity-sensing technology
With 8 options determines when food is cooked and automatically turns off the microwave to help prevent the over- or under-cooking of meals. The sensor-reheat feature takes the guesswork out of warming leftovers.
One-touch and custom settings
Let you easily prepare your favorite dishes. Popcorn key helps you make a tasty treat with a simple touch. EZ On function enables you to add 30 seconds to the current cooking time.
Auto, time and rapid defrost
Allow you to quickly thaw frozen foods.
DDS turntable
Helps ensure even heating and can be turned off to meet your needs. Bilevel cooking rack lets you cook 2 dishes simultaneously.
EasyClean interior
Resists stains and buildup and allows you to easily wipe away soils.
Cooktop light
Illuminates the surface below, so you can better see what you're cooking on the stove. Dimmer setting permits use as a night-light.
QuietPower ventilation system
With a 3-speed fan helps remove cooking odors from your kitchen with minimal operational noise. Hidden vent grille provides a sleek look.
Removable charcoal filter
Helps take grease and other impurities out of the air.
High quality but odd design choices. Poor visibility.
I don't use fancy features of microwaves, but I do use the microwave a lot. If I can quickly add time (+30, +60) then I'm happy.

Pros:
* looks really nice (we chose this one for features and it matches our LG fridge)
* the 4 fan speeds are nice, and Turbo speed moves a lot of air
* the auto-off fan feature is very handy (can be set for 1, 3,5,10,30,60 minutes)
* User interface options to turn off the clock, and turn off the keypad beep

Cons:
* Visibility sucks: the window is tiny (as others mention, about 4" tall) and heavily tinted, and the interior is dark gray, and the interior bulb is weak. So it's really hard to see what's going on with your food as it cooks. I don't understand why it was designed this way.
* I was hoping the fan would be quieter - it's not loud, but it's not anywhere near "quiet".

High quality but odd design choices.
High quality but odd design choices. Poor visibility.
I don't use fancy features of microwaves, but I do use the microwave a lot. If I can quickly add time (+30, +60) then I'm happy.

Pros:
* looks really nice (we chose this one for features and it matches our LG fridge)
* the 4 fan speeds are nice, and Turbo speed moves a lot of air
* the auto-off fan feature is very handy (can be set for 1, 3,5,10,30,60 minutes)
* User interface options to turn off the clock, and turn off the keypad beep

Cons:
* Visibility sucks: the window is tiny (as others mention, about 4" tall) and heavily tinted, and the interior is dark gray, and the interior bulb is weak. So it's really hard to see what's going on with your food as it cooks. I don't understand why it was designed this way.
* I was hoping the fan would be quieter - it's not loud, but it's not anywhere near "quiet".

High quality but odd design choices.