Kamis, 24 Desember 2015

New Microwave Glass Turntable for Whirlpool 4393799 Deal

Compare Microwave Glass Turntable for Whirlpool 4393799 with Exact items product

Offer List: $59.95
With Deal: $28.25 Details
You save: $31.70

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Microwave Glass Turntable for Whirlpool 4393799, please go to:

Perfect for our Whirlpool Model
Our microwave plate broke and I was so afraid I was not going to find a replacement. I went to the Whirlpool website and replacement parts were very expensive (almost double the cost of this). The only challenge was finding the correct replacement based on online pictures. Our model is MH1160XSS-3. I would be cautious though because all manufactures are different, and even some of the Whirlpool have different plate types.

See Products Related To Microwave Glass Turntable for Whirlpool 4393799: Exact

This tray is rotated when the microwave is turned on
Perfect match for your microwave.
wrong size
This turntable did not fit my microwave. You might think this is my fault, however, many items on Amazon have no dimensions. It is an ongoing problem when ordering. If you think back to the old days of Sears catalogs, The dimensions were always there.
Perfect fit replacement for my Kenmore Microwave, but thinner glass than the OEM plate
This plate fit perfectly after I broke my old one in the sink during washing. The plate is a bit thinner (hence lighter) than the original, but it does feel flimsy and has been working perfectly for many months now.