| Compare Nordic Ware Quick Pop Single Serve Popper, Assorted Color with Nordic Ware items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $9.95 Details You save: $1.55 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Popcorn Poppers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Nordic Ware Quick Pop Single Serve Popper, Assorted Color, please visit: it works well, and is teal! I bought this because i love popcorn, and I want to decide how much butter and salt i put on my popcorn, or sometimes add a flavor. This bowl works well! I expected the cover to latch somehow, but it doesn't. It just rests on top. Not a problem, just a surprise. I learned from previous (unrelated) popcorn makers that it's best to move the popcorn to another bowl to eat it. Which is a good note, because this bowl comes out of the microwave HOT. It pops the popcorn well, and it's a big enough bowl for me to eat by myself (oink oink) or share with someone else without having to make more. Reasonably priced, dishwasher safe and easy to clean. |
| See Products Related To Nordic Ware Quick Pop Single Serve Popper, Assorted Color: Nordic Ware Put some fun in your microwave with durable, colorful and functional items for your microwave oven. This popcorn popper makes single servings of popcorn in minutes. Popper is the perfect serving bowl too! Oil or butter may be added after cooking but is optional. Create a healthy alternative to bagged popcorn. BPA- and melamine-free. 8-Cup capacity. Made in the USA.Very happy with it Popcorn popped well and I love that I didn't have to use oil. Very convenient. Happy with purchase. |
| Very happy with it Popcorn popped well and I love that I didn't have to use oil. Very convenient. Happy with purchase. |