Kamis, 10 Desember 2015

New PAMPERED CHEF SMALL RIDGED BAKER #1342 - NEW OUT 2011 - 9 X 6 3/4 X 1 3/4 Deal

Compare PAMPERED CHEF SMALL RIDGED BAKER #1342 - NEW OUT 2011 - 9 X 6 3/4 X 1 3/4 with The Pampered Chef items product

Offer List: $44.48
With Deal: $44.48 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy PAMPERED CHEF SMALL RIDGED BAKER #1342 - NEW OUT 2011 - 9 X 6 3/4 X 1 3/4, please check out:

Bacon was a snap
I just used my ridged baker for the first time. Must admit I was a bit nervous even after reading the instructions but I loaded it up with bacon and popped it into the microwave. Cooked it on high for about 1 minute/slice and covered it with a piece of parchment paper. It was the best bacon I ever had, no mess, just waited until the baker cooled, stuck it in the sink and ran hot water in it. Used a nylon tuffie (NO soap) to clean it and it cleaned in a second. Looks like new except it is a little shiny. I will never cook bacon any other way again. Some people use the oven, but it was kind of warm today and I didn't want to heat up my kitchen.

See Products Related To PAMPERED CHEF SMALL RIDGED BAKER #1342 - NEW OUT 2011 - 9 X 6 3/4 X 1 3/4: The Pampered Chef

#1342

Small Ridged Baker - $29.00
Loves the oven and gets rave reviews in the microwave! Ridges raise foods to keep them out of fats, juices and water. Steam veggies, say bye-bye to greasy bacon, bake tender chicken breasts and juicy roasts, and more! Fits most microwaves and toaster ovens. 9" x 6 3/4"
x 1 3/4"
Not worth it!
This product is ok. I purchased it for bacon, but it only does like 4 strips at a time and takes forever in the microwave (8 minutes). It was easy to clean; however, it is not worth it. I bought another microwave bacon cooker and it blows the Pampered Chef ridged baker out of the water - Only takes 4 minutes in the microwave. I usually love all Pampered Chef products, but not this one. Waste of money.
Bacon was a snap
I just used my ridged baker for the first time. Must admit I was a bit nervous even after reading the instructions but I loaded it up with bacon and popped it into the microwave. Cooked it on high for about 1 minute/slice and covered it with a piece of parchment paper. It was the best bacon I ever had, no mess, just waited until the baker cooled, stuck it in the sink and ran hot water in it. Used a nylon tuffie (NO soap) to clean it and it cleaned in a second. Looks like new except it is a little shiny. I will never cook bacon any other way again. Some people use the oven, but it was kind of warm today and I didn't want to heat up my kitchen.