Kamis, 17 Desember 2015

New Sharp SHARP PCOVPB085MRP0 WAVEGUIDE COVER Top

Compare Sharp SHARP PCOVPB085MRP0 WAVEGUIDE COVER with Sharp items product

Offer List: $21.99
Price: $11.62 Details
You save: $10.37

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sharp SHARP PCOVPB085MRP0 WAVEGUIDE COVER, please browse through:

Easy Fix For a Sparking Microwave
We thought our high end microwave was garbage, showering down sparks, billowing smoke and even a small flame. Inspection revealed that this cover had arced. It was easily removed by slipping a finger nail under it center so it could bend out like cupping a playing card. The new one popped in easily. Our microwave has been working like new ever since.
We learned that food or moisture can get on or into the mica like material the cover is made of and cause it to spark. There are generic covers that come over sized and can be cut to fit, but we heard that the material is difficult to cut and can splinter easily. Finding an exact match was a real bonus. I figure this simple inexpensive cover saved us $600!
Shipping was fast.

See Products Related To Sharp SHARP PCOVPB085MRP0 WAVEGUIDE COVER: Sharp

Original wave guide cover for Sharp microwave ovens.
Waveguard Cover
The fit was perfect and very easy to install; with just a quick insert. The price was very reasonable; I bought two if them. My son helped me find the product or I probably would have gone out and bought as new microwave. I never shop on-line, but now I realize that this is an easy option.
Waveguard Cover
The fit was perfect and very easy to install; with just a quick insert. The price was very reasonable; I bought two if them. My son helped me find the product or I probably would have gone out and bought as new microwave. I never shop on-line, but now I realize that this is an easy option.