Rabu, 23 Desember 2015

New Sharp SHARP PFIL-B002MRE0 GREASE FILTER Top List

Compare Sharp SHARP PFIL-B002MRE0 GREASE FILTER with Sharp items product

Offer List: $11.00
Price: $11.00 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sharp SHARP PFIL-B002MRE0 GREASE FILTER, please browse through:

Factory replacement
Great price on a factory replacement filter for the microwave. Still much cheaper than going direct for the filters and saved a lot in the process. Maybe I should've checked the trash more closely before I threw out the box with the original filters when I installed the unit years ago. Good buy!

See Products Related To Sharp SHARP PFIL-B002MRE0 GREASE FILTER: Sharp

Brand new original replacement part.
Expensive delivery fee
Product performance as expected, but delivery fee was as 1/2 of the bill: $20 for 4 filters, $20 for delivery, very expensive charge.
Expensive delivery fee
Product performance as expected, but delivery fee was as 1/2 of the bill: $20 for 4 filters, $20 for delivery, very expensive charge.