Selasa, 15 Desember 2015

Review AE-Select IG10016 OVEN IGNITER REPAIR PART FOR GE, AMANA, HOTPOINT, MAYTAG, ELECTROLUX, FRIGIDAIRE, WHIRLPOOL AND KENMORE" Top Goods

Compare AE-Select IG10016 OVEN IGNITER REPAIR PART FOR GE, AMANA, HOTPOINT, MAYTAG, ELECTROLUX, FRIGIDAIRE, WHIRLPOOL AND KENMORE" with GE items product

List Price: $57.19
With Deal: $23.91 Details
You save: $33.28

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy AE-Select IG10016 OVEN IGNITER REPAIR PART FOR GE, AMANA, HOTPOINT, MAYTAG, ELECTROLUX, FRIGIDAIRE, WHIRLPOOL AND KENMORE", please visit:

Good product, Good Price
We purchased the WB13K21 as a manufacturer-approved replacement for the WB13K0021 (according to the Sears website regarding our GE oven). It fit and worked perfectly--for a quarter of the cost of the item from GE and a third of the cost from Sears Direct.

See Products Related To AE-Select IG10016 OVEN IGNITER REPAIR PART FOR GE, AMANA, HOTPOINT, MAYTAG, ELECTROLUX, FRIGIDAIRE, WHIRLPOOL AND KENMORE": GE

Flat Norton (3.2 - 3.6 amps) ;Length 3-1/2";7" leads with plug
GE XL 44
My GE XL 44 oven would not heat. I noticed that the Igniter was not glowing so I decided that I needed to replace it. The door on the oven simply slides off so I highly recommend removing the door. I also unplugged the oven and turned off the gas. The old Igniter is held on with 2 1/4" bolts that were easily removed. The wiring harness does not match the harness hook up on the oven but it was easy enough to splice into replacement part. I gave myself extra wire from the original assembly and made splice outside the oven to prevent damage from heat. I used the two plastic twist caps included in the assembly to splice. I also wrapped with electrical tape to be extra cautious. The metal mounting bracket on the Iginiter fit perfectly and was simple to screw in. I then plugged in oven and turned on gas. The new Igniter glowed bright and after about 20 seconds woof FIRE. Oven fixed!
GE XL 44
My GE XL 44 oven would not heat. I noticed that the Igniter was not glowing so I decided that I needed to replace it. The door on the oven simply slides off so I highly recommend removing the door. I also unplugged the oven and turned off the gas. The old Igniter is held on with 2 1/4" bolts that were easily removed. The wiring harness does not match the harness hook up on the oven but it was easy enough to splice into replacement part. I gave myself extra wire from the original assembly and made splice outside the oven to prevent damage from heat. I used the two plastic twist caps included in the assembly to splice. I also wrapped with electrical tape to be extra cautious. The metal mounting bracket on the Iginiter fit perfectly and was simple to screw in. I then plugged in oven and turned on gas. The new Igniter glowed bright and after about 20 seconds woof FIRE. Oven fixed!