| Compare Frigidaire FFCE1638LB 1100-watt Countertop Microwave, 1.6 Cubic Feet, Black with Frigidaire items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $177.49 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire FFCE1638LB 1100-watt Countertop Microwave, 1.6 Cubic Feet, Black, please see: Strong, handsome, quiet - pick three Since our old Sharp microwave-convection oven died (it was 15 years old and didn't owe us anything), we've been going through multiple countertop microwaves trying to find one that we like. I got a Breville for free, but ultimately decided that its flaws outweighed its benefits (annoying controls, door that doesn't open past 90 degrees). Next up was a Panasonic "Inverter" microwave that had the most maddening user interface I had ever seen (press power level seven times to get to 30%?!?!?), was very loud and had difficult to see labels on the touchpad. A Sears Kenmore on display looked like it would do what we wanted, but when we got it home we found that the model had changed without revising the number, and it lacked several of the features we wanted. LG and Samsung models in local stores didn't make the cut either. In desperation, I asked our local independent appliance store what they could get that... |
| See Products Related To Frigidaire FFCE1638LB 1100-watt Countertop Microwave, 1.6 Cubic Feet, Black: Frigidaire The Frigidaire FFCE1638LB 1.6 Cu. Ft. 1100W Countertop Microwave, in black, is packed full of the features that have made Frigidaire a well-known name in the world of appliances. The extra-large microwave provides 1.6 cu. ft. of cooking space and will hold almost any dish, even a 13x9-inch baking dish. With Ready-Select controls, hitting every button is incredibly easy - from setting the clock to using the Easy-Set start buttons. Plus, sensor cook and sensor reheat automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to perfectly cook or reheat a variety of items effortlessly.Love the microwave! Beware of the return shipping and 20% restocking fee! >:( The microwave works and looks great! It looks like it has great features that I can't wait to use. Also after doing a lot of research this one seemed like a much better buy than a Panasonic that can interfere with Wifi/cell reception and occasionally stops working after 6 months to a year. Just be aware THIS IS A LARGE MICROWAVE. It's a bit bigger than expected. We have limited counter space, but in the end I'm still confident that I made the right purchase. BEWARE! Any return requires that YOU PAY for the RETURN SHIPPING and a 20% RESTOCKING FEE from this evVive seller. I really don't appreciate this because I accidentally purchased two microwaves. I really wish they would have called me to confirm the second order! I don't know anyone that would intentionally order two microwaves to the same apartment address. Shipping +40lbs worth of microwave is not going to be cheap... |
| Strong, handsome, quiet - pick three Since our old Sharp microwave-convection oven died (it was 15 years old and didn't owe us anything), we've been going through multiple countertop microwaves trying to find one that we like. I got a Breville for free, but ultimately decided that its flaws outweighed its benefits (annoying controls, door that doesn't open past 90 degrees). Next up was a Panasonic "Inverter" microwave that had the most maddening user interface I had ever seen (press power level seven times to get to 30%?!?!?), was very loud and had difficult to see labels on the touchpad. A Sears Kenmore on display looked like it would do what we wanted, but when we got it home we found that the model had changed without revising the number, and it lacked several of the features we wanted. LG and Samsung models in local stores didn't make the cut either. In desperation, I asked our local independent appliance store what they could get that... |