| Compare Kenmore 1.6 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Stainless Steel 73163 with Kenmore items product |
List Price: Price: $205.00 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Kenmore 1.6 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Stainless Steel 73163, please go to: It's a Microwave. And an insistent one. Perhaps I'm missing out on something really Joyful and Rich but microwaves do one thing - heat food. And disinfect kitchen sponges. So that's two. And, after 30 days of use, this microwave heats food and disinfects kitchen sponges as well as the last one...which is about all any normal person can do, compare the current to the old. Perhaps, if my life were ordered so, I could take home four or five microwaves and time how long it takes to boil water or heat frozen peas. But there's a big world outside and I like it. Therefore, I plug it in, think, "hmmm. That's about how long it took the other one," and hope the thing isn't frying my chromosomes due to a microwave leak. Or something. But, one point needs to be made - the Kenmore 1.6cu ft. Microwave Oven has the loudest, most insistent BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP I've ever heard. It's so loud, I've actually come to respect it. The engineers at Kenmore (or wherever the things are made) have... |
| See Products Related To Kenmore 1.6 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Stainless Steel 73163: Kenmore Kenmore is America's #1 appliance brand, trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.The 1.6 cubic-foot-capacity Kenmore countertop microwave 73163 features sensor cooking, which adjusts cooking time by detecting moisture and humidity levels in food and automatically turns the oven off when finished. The easy-to-use electronic touch pad controls has 6 one-touch settings, so you don't have to select cooking times and power levels. The stainless-steel Kenmore 7316 1100-watt countertop microwave has multiple cooking, reheating and defrosting options that let you do everything from melt chocolate to cook frozen vegetables. It also allows you to customize and save your favorite settings. Dimensions: Depth (In.): 17.83 Height (In.): 12.83 Interior Capacity: 1.6 cu. ft. Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 10.25"H x 15.51"W x 17.83"D Weight (lbs.): 37.49 Width (in.): 21.73 Shipping Depth (in.): 15 Shipping Height (in.): 24.37 Shipping Width (in.): 20.51 Kenmore not what it once was. I bought this Kenmore to replace a Sharp that served me very well for over 15 years. The digital readout had been blown for the past 12 years ( following a move ) , the light bulb just burnt out but the worst part was that the outer paint job of the Sharp became tacky…..like something was dissolving the paint. So like a true American I threw it in the trash and ordered something shiny and new. My parents always swore by Kenmore but I’d never owned a Kenmore anything. I found this one on sale at Sears.com for 109.00, free shipping and it was delivered within 20 hours. Not bad at all. What I needed was a microwave and it does that. It heats up leftovers just fine. The size of 1.6 CF is a bit smaller than my previous Sharp but still is roomy. It is not bad looking in person but I should have forgone the stainless steel upgrade. The sides and top are painted gray and the stainless steel is simply glued onto the door. I mean to say the stainless steel was not stamped... |
| Kenmore not what it once was. I bought this Kenmore to replace a Sharp that served me very well for over 15 years. The digital readout had been blown for the past 12 years ( following a move ) , the light bulb just burnt out but the worst part was that the outer paint job of the Sharp became tacky…..like something was dissolving the paint. So like a true American I threw it in the trash and ordered something shiny and new. My parents always swore by Kenmore but I’d never owned a Kenmore anything. I found this one on sale at Sears.com for 109.00, free shipping and it was delivered within 20 hours. Not bad at all. What I needed was a microwave and it does that. It heats up leftovers just fine. The size of 1.6 CF is a bit smaller than my previous Sharp but still is roomy. It is not bad looking in person but I should have forgone the stainless steel upgrade. The sides and top are painted gray and the stainless steel is simply glued onto the door. I mean to say the stainless steel was not stamped... |