Senin, 21 Desember 2015

Review LG Electronics 3390W1A035D 10-Inch Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray, Clear Deal

Compare LG Electronics 3390W1A035D 10-Inch Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray, Clear with LG items product

List Price: $23.32
Price: $23.32 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG Electronics 3390W1A035D 10-Inch Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray, Clear, please browse through:

Picture is not Correct.
I ordered this to replace a broken glass, turntable plate for my Kenmore microwave. I required a 10 5/8" turntable plate, but this size was fine by me. Unfortunately, when I received this item, it did not look at all like the picture shown in the description. I received a flat-bottomed turntable plate with three little feet the run along the roller ring guide area of the plate.

The only thing different from the picture is the lack of the triple-driver indentations in the plate. This is a very important detail for all microwaves, and the picture given does not represent the true item. I will replace, or delete this review when the proper picture is added.

I am only posting this review to warn others about the difference.

See Products Related To LG Electronics 3390W1A035D 10-Inch Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray, Clear: LG

LG 3390W1A035D Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray. 10 inches in diameter. For use with the following LG Electronics models: MAK7553W01, MB3949G, MS-0723C, MS-0724A, MS-0744A, MS-0744Y, MS-0745HL, MS0749KU, MS1949G, MS2349H. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part.
Five Stars
greatprice, item works good
Very disappointed.
I received a flat bottom plate. Should have read the review before I purchased. Very disappointed.