| Compare LG Electronics 5230W1A003A Microwave Oven Charcoal Air Filter with LG items product |
List Price: Price: $11.16 Details You save: $25.17 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG Electronics 5230W1A003A Microwave Oven Charcoal Air Filter, please go to: Not just for LG.. First off, this filter replaces the one in our Kenmore Microwave. The Sears website lists it for almost $25.00. Amazon didn't show any results for Kenmore filters so I scrolled through the available filters to find one similar. When I saw this, it looked the same. The measurements were identical then I noticed that the part number was the same as listed for the Kenmore filter. I ordered it and it is the exact same filter in every way. Side by side, all the numbers and letters match up. Best part, this one was less than half the cost of the 'original', no shipping charges and no tax. Additionally, I ordered the filter on a Saturday and it arrived two days later on Monday. As I write this, it's not even scheduled to arrive for another 2-7 days. I'm very pleased with both the product and the seller. |
| See Products Related To LG Electronics 5230W1A003A Microwave Oven Charcoal Air Filter: LG LG 5230W1A003A Microwave Oven Charcoal Air Filter. 2-1/2 inches by 11-1/4 inches. Replace yearly. For use with the following LG Electronics models: LMV2053SB, LMV2053ST, LMV2053SW, LMVH1750ST, LMVM1945SW, LMVM1945SB, LMVM1945T, LMVM1945SBQ, LMVM2085ST, LMVM2055ST, LMV2073ST, LMVM2055SW, LMV1650ST, LMV2073BB, LMV2083SB, LMVM2085SW, LMVM2085SB, LMV2083ST, LMV2083SW, LMV1650SB, LMV1650SW, MV2045BQS, LMV2061SB, MV2048BSP, MV1942BQSV, MV2047AQ, MV1644AQSL, MV1645AQS, MV2045BQSL, MQ1745ATL, LMVM1955SBQ, LMVM2055SB, LMVM1955SW, LMVM2075SB, MV2048ASDL, LMVM2075ST, LMVM2075SW, MV2047BMSL, LMV2073WW, MV1943BQS, MV2048BSPL, MV2047AQL, MV2045ATSL, MV2048ASD, MV2045ATS, MV2047BMS. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part.Microwave Charcoal Filter Replacement This does the job, but it a bit pricey for such a simple product. I purchased 2 so that the shipping cost made more sense. |
| Microwave Charcoal Filter Replacement This does the job, but it a bit pricey for such a simple product. I purchased 2 so that the shipping cost made more sense. |