Sabtu, 19 Desember 2015

Review LG Electronics ADQ72913302 Vacuum Cleaner Exhaust Top Goods

Compare LG Electronics ADQ72913302 Vacuum Cleaner Exhaust with LG items product

Offer List: $20.51
With Deal: $16.34 Details
You save: $4.17

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Upright Filters


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG Electronics ADQ72913302 Vacuum Cleaner Exhaust, please check out:

Fits LG LUV200R
Perfect fit for the LG LUV200R upright. Only issue I have is that they tend to plug up fast due to the inadequate cyclones in the LUV200R letting a lot of dirt pass through and plug up the filters. You don't see this issue on Dysons...

See Products Related To LG Electronics ADQ72913302 Vacuum Cleaner Exhaust: LG

LG ADQ72913302 Vacuum Cleaner Exhaust Filter Assembly. For use with the following LG Electronics models: LUV200R, LUV200R, VF6912CNPT. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part.
Fits like OEM
Fits like the OEM part. I had no idea how bad the previous filter had become until I bought this new one. No more smells from the vacuum. Probably cheaper from amazon than a local retailer as well.
Fits LG LUV200R
Perfect fit for the LG LUV200R upright. Only issue I have is that they tend to plug up fast due to the inadequate cyclones in the LUV200R letting a lot of dirt pass through and plug up the filters. You don't see this issue on Dysons...