| Compare Magic Chef Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 12 3/8" with Magic Chef items product |
List Price: With Deal: $25.19 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Magic Chef Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 12 3/8", please browse through: and you should be fine. Only thing I wasn't expecting was the extremely ... Not really a lot to comment on here. It is exactly the same as the one I broke. It fits, and it turns around. Double check that you have the model numbers right, and you should be fine. Only thing I wasn't expecting was the extremely fast delivery. I ordered on a Wednesday evening and had it in my hands Saturday. Five stars for that. |
| See Products Related To Magic Chef Microwave Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 12 3/8": Magic Chef This tray ONLY fits model numbers listed here. If you are unsure about compatibility please email us with your model number BEFORE ORDERING. MCM1110, MCM1110W, MCM1110B, MCM1101SVmicrowave dish Dish arrived in designated time frame in excellent condition.The microwave dish was of high quality and fit perfectly in microwave oven. |
| and you should be fine. Only thing I wasn't expecting was the extremely ... Not really a lot to comment on here. It is exactly the same as the one I broke. It fits, and it turns around. Double check that you have the model numbers right, and you should be fine. Only thing I wasn't expecting was the extremely fast delivery. I ordered on a Wednesday evening and had it in my hands Saturday. Five stars for that. |