Minggu, 27 Desember 2015

Review Samsung Plate - Mounting Ge 1 Part # De70-00561A Top Goods

Compare Samsung Plate - Mounting Ge 1 Part # De70-00561A with Samsung items product

Offer List: $15.68
Price: $15.68 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Samsung Plate - Mounting Ge 1 Part # De70-00561A, please see:

works
Not like the one the comes with the microwave but gets the job done, its just a 2 inch wide metal strap that holds the weight of the unit.

See Products Related To Samsung Plate - Mounting Ge 1 Part # De70-00561A: Samsung

Installation bracket used in microwave installations.
Perfect fit.
Exactly what I needed to install the Jenn Air microwave I bought on craigslist. I feel the product is over priced for how simple it is.
Perfect fit.
Exactly what I needed to install the Jenn Air microwave I bought on craigslist. I feel the product is over priced for how simple it is.