| Compare Whirlpool W10245183 Magnetron for Microwave with Whirlpool items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $89.96 Details You save: $56.46 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool W10245183 Magnetron for Microwave, please go to: Seems to be working fine. I replaced an LG magnetron in a Kitchenaid ... Seems to be working fine. I replaced an LG magnetron in a Kitchenaid over the counter microwave. Noticed the F and FA terminals were reversed from the old one. So I looked at the wiring diagram and the old one was not wired per the wiring diagram, which said F goes to the capacitor and FA goes to the transformer. So I didn't know whether to follow the wiring instructions or the actual installation. Incredible the manufacturer would screw up like this. I ended up following the wiring instructions and the new one seems ok. |
| See Products Related To Whirlpool W10245183 Magnetron for Microwave: Whirlpool Whirlpool Part Number W10245183: MAGNETRONFive Stars Easy install only 4 bolts/screws. Check fuses before buying and change diode also. Old magnetron lasted 5 years. |
| Five Stars Easy install only 4 bolts/screws. Check fuses before buying and change diode also. Old magnetron lasted 5 years. |