Jumat, 29 Januari 2016

Check General Electric 22-WB2X9883 Microwave Charcoal Filter Deal

Compare General Electric 22-WB2X9883 Microwave Charcoal Filter with GE items product

List Price: $32.50
With Deal: $14.89 Details
You save: $17.61

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric 22-WB2X9883 Microwave Charcoal Filter, please visit:

Although it didn't fit (and I verified the part #) ...
Although it didn't fit (and I verified the part #), I placed it in the top of my microwave.

See Products Related To General Electric 22-WB2X9883 Microwave Charcoal Filter: GE

This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) 22-WB2X9883 Charcoal Filter, Microwave WB2X9883.
This is a NOT a genuine GE part
5 star (original review, with 1st purchase) - Exactly as described, and shipped promptly. This is a genuine GE part - not after-market.

UPDATED 11/18/15

0 star - I re-ordered the same filter after 6 months but things have obviously changed. While the product was shipped promptly, the filter received in November was a flimsy after market product. Very disappointing. The filter was the same shape and size as an original GE filter, but you could easily see through the carbon filter and the housing/frame was not of the same quality as a GE filter. If the quality didn't matter, I would have used it. However, the filter was returned.
Although it didn't fit (and I verified the part #) ...
Although it didn't fit (and I verified the part #), I placed it in the top of my microwave.