Minggu, 24 Januari 2016

Check Whirlpool Part Number 74011767: HANDLE- DO Best

Compare Whirlpool Part Number 74011767: HANDLE- DO with Whirlpool items product

Offer List: $57.30
With Deal: $65.16 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool Part Number 74011767: HANDLE- DO, please visit:

It does the job
The finish didn't match the silver that the unit originally came with but it did fit. It might have been my fault for not checking, but I was expecting the unit to come with mounting hardware. Had to run out to the hardware store and get screws/ washers to make it work.

See Products Related To Whirlpool Part Number 74011767: HANDLE- DO: Whirlpool

Whirlpool Part Number 74011767: HANDLE- DO
I ordered as a replacement for a broken handle. ...
I ordered as a replacement for a broken handle. It fit well. Of course not as heavy as the original. This seems to be all plastic.
I ordered as a replacement for a broken handle. ...
I ordered as a replacement for a broken handle. It fit well. Of course not as heavy as the original. This seems to be all plastic.