| Compare Aerolatte Microwave Frothing Jug with Aerolatte items product |
Offer List: Price: $13.63 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Milk Frothers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Aerolatte Microwave Frothing Jug, please see: It works This works really well. It's my first frothing jug, and I bought it with my first frothing wand thingie (I'm no barista). After a couple of weeks I realized that it's just as easy to froth the milk in the cup I'm going to drink out of, so I really don't use this jug anymore. I would say that if I were making more than one drink at a time, this jug would come in handy since it is pretty large. |
| See Products Related To Aerolatte Microwave Frothing Jug: Aerolatte For use with Aerolatte milk frothers (sold separately). Unique design; already angled for you. Design helps you easily create more milk froth at one time. Makes up to 3 cups of froth in one jug.First use, very satisfied Disclaimer: I'm much more a tea drinker than a coffee drinker. Still, on scrape-the-ice-off-the-car-just-so-the door-will-open mornings, coffee is better, so I made an occasion of it. This frothing jug provides a big push in that direction. First, the jug provides a line which indicates the milk level needed for three cups worth of foam. The plastic is microwave safe, and (I hear) the slanted bottom reduces the risk of burnt milk. With a 800W microwave, I needed 45 seconds to get whole milk (2% may be different) to just over 140 degrees F. The clear sides make it easier to see where the head of the Milk Frother is, and a little easier to tell how much milk is left unfrothed. The sharp pouring lip may be useful to a barista doing coffee art, but I found the foam sort of blopped into the cup, albeit tidily. Overall, I found this a huge improvement over frothing milk in an opaque mug, and very easy to clean. |
| First use, very satisfied Disclaimer: I'm much more a tea drinker than a coffee drinker. Still, on scrape-the-ice-off-the-car-just-so-the door-will-open mornings, coffee is better, so I made an occasion of it. This frothing jug provides a big push in that direction. First, the jug provides a line which indicates the milk level needed for three cups worth of foam. The plastic is microwave safe, and (I hear) the slanted bottom reduces the risk of burnt milk. With a 800W microwave, I needed 45 seconds to get whole milk (2% may be different) to just over 140 degrees F. The clear sides make it easier to see where the head of the Milk Frother is, and a little easier to tell how much milk is left unfrothed. The sharp pouring lip may be useful to a barista doing coffee art, but I found the foam sort of blopped into the cup, albeit tidily. Overall, I found this a huge improvement over frothing milk in an opaque mug, and very easy to clean. |