Senin, 04 Januari 2016

Details DGI MART Replacement Refrigerator Trays 12-Cavity Cute Elephant Lovely Pattern Shaped Ice Chocolate Sugar Cake Silicone Mini Cube Tray(Colour by Random) Deal

Compare DGI MART Replacement Refrigerator Trays 12-Cavity Cute Elephant Lovely Pattern Shaped Ice Chocolate Sugar Cake Silicone Mini Cube Tray(Colour by Random) with DGI MART items product

List Price: $5.97
With Deal: $5.97 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Refrigerator Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy DGI MART Replacement Refrigerator Trays 12-Cavity Cute Elephant Lovely Pattern Shaped Ice Chocolate Sugar Cake Silicone Mini Cube Tray(Colour by Random), please visit:

Cute and Fun!
Haven't gotten to use it yet, but it's cute and the kids will have fun with it. Better deal than I have found elsewhere!

See Products Related To DGI MART Replacement Refrigerator Trays 12-Cavity Cute Elephant Lovely Pattern Shaped Ice Chocolate Sugar Cake Silicone Mini Cube Tray(Colour by Random): DGI MART

DGI MART 12-cavity Adorable Cute Elephant Lovely Pattern Shaped Ice Cake Chocolate Sugar Silicone Mini Cube Tray(Colour by Random)

Packing:1 piece
Size:23*19*2.4CM(each cavity:about 4 to 5CM)
Colour:As shows in the pictures
Material:high-quality silicone
Temperature Bearing Range: -40 Centigrade~220 Centigrade(-40 Fahrenheit~428 Fahrenheit)
Cute design for food or cake.Ideal for Home DIY food and ice cube.
Great choice and best present for friends or relatives.
Its practical and adorable design will make your life more funny and colourful

DGI MART is a trademark and all products under DGI MART are copyrights protected.
DGI MART majors in women clothes, healthy&beauty home&kitchen appliances , jewelry,watches & outdoor sports.
Check with DGI MART store to get more details for jewelry wearing, clothes and others.
I think the size is just perfect.
Cute! I think the size is just perfect.
I think the size is just perfect.
Cute! I think the size is just perfect.