| Compare Electrolux Icon E30MO75HPS Professional 1.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Built-In Microwave with Electrolux items product |
List Price: With Deal: Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Electrolux Icon E30MO75HPS Professional 1.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Built-In Microwave, please go to: Do not waste your money on ANY Electrolux appliance Do not waste your money on ANY Electrolux appliance. I bought the entire set when remodeling my kitchen (icon) series, very "high end" In less than six years I have had the microwave fixed 3 times and it just died for the last time...I'm getting rid of it. I have repaired the built in flat top stove 6 times, I have repaird the oven 3 times and the fridge is a piece of junk. Of course, all of these past the warranty and all paid for out of my pocket. I will never buy an electrolux ANYTHING. When I do have time and see reviews on this brand I take my time to warn people, I wish I would have known and saved myself thousands of dollars in purchase and repair, not to mention sheer frustration. |
| See Products Related To Electrolux Icon E30MO75HPS Professional 1.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Built-In Microwave: Electrolux From an over-the-range to a built-in microwave discover Electrolux ICON stainless steel microwaves with intelligent design and preprogrammed settings that quickly give you a variety of cooking options mdash itrsquos our most versatile cooking toolLove it I love it. Flawless design. So easy a cave man can use it. Looks eligant and easy to install. Worth every cent. |
| Love it I love it. Flawless design. So easy a cave man can use it. Looks eligant and easy to install. Worth every cent. |