Senin, 11 Januari 2016

Details Frigidaire MWTK30KW Microwave Trim Kit, 30-Inch, White Top

Compare Frigidaire MWTK30KW Microwave Trim Kit, 30-Inch, White with Frigidaire items product

List Price: $149.00
Price: $129.60 Details
You save: $19.40

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire MWTK30KW Microwave Trim Kit, 30-Inch, White, please browse through:

Go with a countertop.
Not worth what you pay for. I got the direct match for my microwave and it still left gaps around it. Fairly cheap tray and plastic frame (screwed on with 4 wood screws). $150???

See Products Related To Frigidaire MWTK30KW Microwave Trim Kit, 30-Inch, White: Frigidaire

The Frigidaire MWTK30KW 30 In. Microwave Trim Kit, in white, is compatible with many 30 in. Frigidaire countertop microwaves. It allows you to build this otherwise countertop model into shelving, saving precious countertop space for other purposes.
It fits
It fits very well, it is a good product but it is over priced. I had no other choices but to buy it
It fits
It fits very well, it is a good product but it is over priced. I had no other choices but to buy it