| Compare General Electric Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter WB00X6640 with GE items product |
List Price: With Deal: $32.35 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter WB00X6640, please see: Works as advertised. My gas stove is nearly 20 years old, and my igniter finally quit working. I ordered this part, it was delivered quickly by Amazon, and it took me all of 10 minutes to install. Has worked perfectly, and I can only hope it will give me another 20 years of service, but at this price, it doesn't matter if I only get 5 years. |
| See Products Related To General Electric Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter WB00X6640: GE This is a Brand New Oven/Stove Replacement Ignitorfixed the problem fixed the problem, very hard to un screw old one and screw in this one. Fault is with manufacturer. This is the 2nd one I bought. Should not have to replace it twice. Last one lasted 2 years |
| Works as advertised. My gas stove is nearly 20 years old, and my igniter finally quit working. I ordered this part, it was delivered quickly by Amazon, and it took me all of 10 minutes to install. Has worked perfectly, and I can only hope it will give me another 20 years of service, but at this price, it doesn't matter if I only get 5 years. |