| Compare KitchenAid 240210-2 Replacement Gear-Worm Parts with KitchenAid items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $6.48 Details You save: $0.27 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy KitchenAid 240210-2 Replacement Gear-Worm Parts, please visit: Just what I needed I worn out my machine by being too impatient trying to beat cold instead of room temperature butter. I thought I need a new mixer. Googled online and everything pointed to Worm Gear. Purchased from Amazon and found a great video on YouTube showing how to replace worm gear. Replaced it and it still wasn't working right. I remembered that when I was replacing the worm gear I had to take this part out and I felt metal flakes in my hand through the massive grease. I ordered the shaft and piston and it came quickly. on sight you could see where my old part was stripped. It was an easy fix and a very cheap price. Glad I did not have to purchase an entire new mixer. Next time I will make sure my butter is completely soften BEFORE turning on my mixer. By the way, I was able to replace this part alone without the help of my husband who fixes things for a living. Glad I did. |
| See Products Related To KitchenAid 240210-2 Replacement Gear-Worm Parts: KitchenAid This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various KitchenAid models. OEM Part Number 240210-2. The item is manufactured in United States. |
| Great product, fast shipping My kitchenaid mixer broke on a Friday and I was able to get it back in working order by Wednesday! The product sees to be a good quality, the price was great and it shipped fast. I'll definitely come here first if I ever need a part again. |