Sabtu, 30 Januari 2016

Details LG Electronics 383EW1N006L Electric Range Touchpad and Control Panel Deal

Compare LG Electronics 383EW1N006L Electric Range Touchpad and Control Panel with LG items product

List Price: $23.90
Price: Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG Electronics 383EW1N006L Electric Range Touchpad and Control Panel, please see:

Excellent OEM Replaement
Solved my Electronic Range Woes. New part has been revised with thicker film where the original failed and caused the original touchpad to stop responding. I feel that the new and improved control will outlast the original. Purchasing from Amazon and installing it my self I saved myself over $350.00 the repairman quoted.

See Products Related To LG Electronics 383EW1N006L Electric Range Touchpad and Control Panel: LG

LG 383EW1N006L Electric Range Touchpad and Control Panel. for use with the following LG Electronics models: RF1052BB, RF1052BS, LRE30757SB, LRE30757ST. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part.
Excellent OEM Replaement
Solved my Electronic Range Woes. New part has been revised with thicker film where the original failed and caused the original touchpad to stop responding. I feel that the new and improved control will outlast the original. Purchasing from Amazon and installing it my self I saved myself over $350.00 the repairman quoted.