| Compare PS470129 - OEM FACTORY ORIGINAL FRIGIDAIRE ELECTROLUX OVEN IGNITOR with Frigidaire items product |
List Price: With Deal: $26.91 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy PS470129 - OEM FACTORY ORIGINAL FRIGIDAIRE ELECTROLUX OVEN IGNITOR, please visit: Worked like a charm Delievered on time. Worked like a charm, my husband and I was talking about buying a new stove. This item saved us money we couldn't afford to spend. The item was easy to install. The only difficult part of changing this part was crawling under the oven. Im not going into the process of changing the part, because the other reviewers give a good account of that, I followed their leads. But my item is good |
| See Products Related To PS470129 - OEM FACTORY ORIGINAL FRIGIDAIRE ELECTROLUX OVEN IGNITOR: Frigidaire OEM FACTORY ORIGINAL FRIGIDAIRE ELECTROLUX OVEN IGNITORFour Stars Part arrived quickly and installed easier then I anticapated. |
| Four Stars Part arrived quickly and installed easier then I anticapated. |