Kamis, 07 Januari 2016

Details Sonline Microwave Oven 6.9" Inner Dia Plate Tray Rotating Ring Support Roller Top

Compare Sonline Microwave Oven 6.9" Inner Dia Plate Tray Rotating Ring Support Roller with Sonline items product

Offer List: $2.17
Price: $2.17 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sonline Microwave Oven 6.9" Inner Dia Plate Tray Rotating Ring Support Roller, please see:

But it did fit and works fine.
I found out after ordering that it came from china, so I had to wait for it for almost a month. But it did fit and works fine.

See Products Related To Sonline Microwave Oven 6.9" Inner Dia Plate Tray Rotating Ring Support Roller: Sonline

Microwave Oven 6.9" Inner Dia Plate Tray Rotating Ring Support Roller
Product Name : Tray Support;
Main Color : White
Main Material : PPS
Ring Dia: 6.9"
Package Content : 1 x Microwave Tray Support
But it did fit and works fine.
I found out after ordering that it came from china, so I had to wait for it for almost a month. But it did fit and works fine.