Selasa, 12 Januari 2016

Details Whirlpool 8205215 Vent Grille for Microwave Top Goods

Compare Whirlpool 8205215 Vent Grille for Microwave with Whirlpool items product

Offer List: $25.95
Price: $26.24 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool 8205215 Vent Grille for Microwave, please go to:

Perfect fit
Very happy with this cover that included the clips and fit perfectly. Slipped it right in place. Cheaper than going directly to Whirlpool.

See Products Related To Whirlpool 8205215 Vent Grille for Microwave: Whirlpool

Whirlpool Part Number 8205215: Grille, Vent (Black)
Whirlpool site is a joke
I just spent 20 minutes navigating the Whirlpool site trying to buy this part. Every time I clicked on the part it would send me to a blank page (and that was 10 minutes into getting to the proper page with the parts on it). I would then try to refresh the parts page only to have my "session time out". Huh? I did get the part number and tried Amazon. In less than two minutes I found and bought the part. Save the time and don't bother with the Whirlpool site.
Whirlpool site is a joke
I just spent 20 minutes navigating the Whirlpool site trying to buy this part. Every time I clicked on the part it would send me to a blank page (and that was 10 minutes into getting to the proper page with the parts on it). I would then try to refresh the parts page only to have my "session time out". Huh? I did get the part number and tried Amazon. In less than two minutes I found and bought the part. Save the time and don't bother with the Whirlpool site.