Rabu, 20 Januari 2016

Get BLACK+DECKER TR1278B 2-Slice Toaster, Black Top Goods

Compare BLACK+DECKER TR1278B 2-Slice Toaster, Black with Black & Decker items product

Offer List: $29.99
Price: $18.48 Details
You save: $11.51

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Toasters


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy BLACK+DECKER TR1278B 2-Slice Toaster, Black, please browse through:

Awesome Toaster - Read This!
Unfortunately this toaster has received some poor reviews and I thought I would buy this from a local store and write a review here on how I thought this toaster performs.

1) Cord Issues. There are several reviews that say the cord comes out the front. Well, thats not entirely accurate because the toaster feartures a cord wrap around structure on the bottom. So, you wrap it half way around and it comes out the back. Easy. 5 of 5 stars

2) Crumb Tray. The tray is designed to open by sliding it forward, and then pushing it closed. Once a person understands that, it works just fine with no issues and does not open on its own. 5 of 5 stars.

3) Toasting. There are no issues at all, works just like it should. In fact, it toasts very evenly, much more even than my last $100 toaster. 5 of 5 stars.

4) Not Heavy. This toaster feels very light. I suppose that's how they lowered the cost of shipping them from China to the USA. I don't have...

See Products Related To BLACK+DECKER TR1278B 2-Slice Toaster, Black: Black & Decker

This black and decker 2 slice toaster allows selection of the perfect toast shade and centers bread for even toasting results. It has easy crumb removal with the drop down crumb tray.
Have to Plug-in Backwards
As has been mentioned, this toaster has a very short cord sticking out from the front of the toaster. I seriously have to plug it in backwards (with the toaster tab facing the wall) to use it. Every time I plug the thing in to use it, I grumble to myself that I'm going to go review this stupid thing... so here it is. how does this even get overlooked, & a product actually made this way?!

Outside of that, it's very cheaply made & has buttons that seem to pretty much do nothing.

It's a pile of garbage that I'll be replacing a.s.a.p. Too bad I didn't check Amazon first before getting one!
Have to Plug-in Backwards
As has been mentioned, this toaster has a very short cord sticking out from the front of the toaster. I seriously have to plug it in backwards (with the toaster tab facing the wall) to use it. Every time I plug the thing in to use it, I grumble to myself that I'm going to go review this stupid thing... so here it is. how does this even get overlooked, & a product actually made this way?!

Outside of that, it's very cheaply made & has buttons that seem to pretty much do nothing.

It's a pile of garbage that I'll be replacing a.s.a.p. Too bad I didn't check Amazon first before getting one!