Minggu, 17 Januari 2016

Get Cuisinart CSO-300 Combo Steam/Convection Oven, Silver Deal

Compare Cuisinart CSO-300 Combo Steam/Convection Oven, Silver with Cuisinart items product

Offer List: $545.00
Price: $293.21 Details
You save: $251.79

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Convection Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Cuisinart CSO-300 Combo Steam/Convection Oven, Silver, please browse through:

Perfect addition to our kitchen
We purchased this oven after reading a review of the product in the December 2013 Food and Wine magazine. It is a very versatile tool. So far I have used it to warm expensive leftovers from a restaurant dinner and to cook fish. I am still having fun experimenting with it.
I have some responses to some of the unhappy comments from other purchasers:
--RE insufficient instructions: our oven came with a thorough instruction book combined with a helpful recipe book. If your order did not include this you can download it from the Cuisinart website. Also found the Food and Wine article helpful for cooking ideas.
--RE difficult to clean: The instruction book states you can use the steam function without food in the oven to loosen any food stuck to the walls, let the oven cool, then wipe the walls with a cloth or paper towel while still damp. I followed this procedure and cleaning was easy

See Products Related To Cuisinart CSO-300 Combo Steam/Convection Oven, Silver: Cuisinart

The Cuisinart CSO-300 Steam Oven is truly a unique oven that incorporates all the functions of a professional steam oven in a countertop footprint. It's a countertop convection oven with full steaming capability. Steam heat cuts cooking time by as much as 40%. Choose from 9 single and combination functions. Steam or poach any type of vegetable, fish, poultry or rice. or use steam in combination with both Broil or Bake functions to create roasts that are beautifully browned on the outside, yet moist and juicy on the inside. Special settings allow you to proof breads, rolls - even homemade pretzels and donuts. Bake them faster, with bakery-quality results.
Excellent, nicely made and designed!
I have had this for a few months now. And boy am I so D@%# happy I got it! It is really a nice piece of kit. It has a quality to it that certainly has it appearing like a top quality item. I mostly bought it cause my old steamer, a cheap one, was giving out. I bought this and love it, I do have to change how I steam cook my items with this oven due to how it works... my old steamer pushed steam from the bottom up, this one pushes it out from the top side on the right... It has more area inside than my older steamer, so I have to think about where I place my potato and such in it. my old steamer had a two tray system, and I do miss that. So I had to re think of how to cook things in this steamer as it only has the one tray. Luckily it has a bigger inner area.. I have found a few glass pans that I can put side by side, one for rice, another for a pan or another glass bowl. When I steam the rice, I am able to steam frozen chicken at the same time, 45 minutes, and I'm done... it's...
Beware the steam vents
Have had the oven for 2 days and have used it twice -- once in steam mode and once in convection mode. Food looked and tasted good so no complaint there. However, the vents that expell the water vapor when in steam mode are located in the rear of the unit. My backsplashes were streaked with this water vapor-- not unlike shower doors after a hot shower. Since my backsplash is Corian, cleaning it was not a big problem. However, other surfaces, especially painted drywall, could present a much bigger issue. I suggest before purchasing this oven some thought be given to placement of the unit taking into consideration the vents are in the rear and expell hot steam along the width of the unit. The top of this unit gets really hot so be very careful not to store anything on top of it.