Jumat, 01 Januari 2016

Get Gallery Series 30 In. Electric Cooktop - Stainless Steel Top Goods

Compare Gallery Series 30 In. Electric Cooktop - Stainless Steel with Frigidaire items product

Offer List: $999.00
Price: $749.99 Details
You save: $249.01

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Over-the-Range Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Gallery Series 30 In. Electric Cooktop - Stainless Steel, please visit:

Powerful burners
This unit replaced a kenmore with only 1 "power" burner at 2500watts... having 2 3000 watt burners is awesome. I also like having the larger, more frequently used burners up front-especially since these will work as large or small burners.

The smaller rear burners are plenty powerful, unless you're trying to boil 2 gallons of water quickly-that's what the front burners are for....

I have only used the warmer a couple of times. It's a great feature to have and worth the money.

For installation, this is a 3 wire job. Black, red, and green. No white. This was my first time with this configuration, and you cap off the white from the power supply. Also check you dimensions carefully, the box containing the burners was about 1/2" wider than the unit it replaced. I had to have someone else come out and cut the granite counter top. Being the genius that I am, I had already removed the old cooktop and disconnected it. It was a weekend so it was...

See Products Related To Gallery Series 30 In. Electric Cooktop - Stainless Steel: Frigidaire

The Frigidaire FGEC3067MS Gallery Series 30 In. Electric Cooktop, in stainless steel, is a beautifully designed ceramic glass cooktop with five powerful electric elements. Two of the five elements are Frigidaire's specially designed SpaceWise expandable elements, which can be changed in size and power from 1,600 watts to 3,000 watts and from 6 in. to 9 in. This ensures you always have a burner that perfectly fits the size of your pots and the amount of heat you need. The Express-Select controls make it easy to choose and change settings, sending your elements from warm to boil with just the flick of a knob. Plus, the ceramic surface wipes clean easily, helping speed up clean up.Package Content:Electric cooktopmanualwarrantyCeramic glass cooktopColor-coordinated, weighted plastic knobsHeight 2.62Width 30.37Depth 21.37Weight 58.00Color Stainless SteelOperating SystemBatteries IncludedBatteries RequiredNumber of Batteries 0Battery Type noLanguage English, FrenchAssembly Required
Powerful burners
This unit replaced a kenmore with only 1 "power" burner at 2500watts... having 2 3000 watt burners is awesome. I also like having the larger, more frequently used burners up front-especially since these will work as large or small burners.

The smaller rear burners are plenty powerful, unless you're trying to boil 2 gallons of water quickly-that's what the front burners are for....

I have only used the warmer a couple of times. It's a great feature to have and worth the money.

For installation, this is a 3 wire job. Black, red, and green. No white. This was my first time with this configuration, and you cap off the white from the power supply. Also check you dimensions carefully, the box containing the burners was about 1/2" wider than the unit it replaced. I had to have someone else come out and cut the granite counter top. Being the genius that I am, I had already removed the old cooktop and disconnected it. It was a weekend so it was...