Senin, 04 Januari 2016

Get General Electric GENERAL ELECTRIC WB02X10733 CHARCOAL FILTER Top List

Compare General Electric GENERAL ELECTRIC WB02X10733 CHARCOAL FILTER with General Electric items product

Offer List: $28.92
Price: $28.92 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric GENERAL ELECTRIC WB02X10733 CHARCOAL FILTER, please browse through:

GE WB02X10733 charcoal microwave filter
The GE book that came with the microwave lists this replacement filter as WB2X10733. So I went to the local parts store and found it is the exact same filter they order for $43. I also saved by ordering the Jenn-Air refridgerator water filter from Amazon. Both were delivered within a few days. Saving is always good!

See Products Related To General Electric GENERAL ELECTRIC WB02X10733 CHARCOAL FILTER: General Electric

THIS GENERAL ELECTRIC WB02X10733 CHARCOAL FILTER WILL FILTER THE AIR FLOW INTO AND OUT OF THE RANGE HOOD.

A DIRTY INTAKE FILTER WILL CAUSE YOUR MICROWAVE/RANGE HOOD TO BE LESS EFFICIENT. A DIRTY EXHAUST FILTER WILL NOT ONLY CAUSE POOR EFFICIENCY, BUT MAY ALSO ALTER THE TASTE OR SMELL OF YOUR FOOD.

  • SPECIFICATIONS:
  • SIZE: APPROXIMATELY 8.75" X 6.25".
    Fits the application
    It has been quite awhile since I changed ours out. It does sem to make a difference. This fit the Spacemaker XL1800.
  • GE WB02X10733 charcoal microwave filter
    The GE book that came with the microwave lists this replacement filter as WB2X10733. So I went to the local parts store and found it is the exact same filter they order for $43. I also saved by ordering the Jenn-Air refridgerator water filter from Amazon. Both were delivered within a few days. Saving is always good!