Rabu, 27 Januari 2016

Get LG Electronics 5889W0A001A Microwave Oven Turntabl Top

Compare LG Electronics 5889W0A001A Microwave Oven Turntabl with LG items product

Offer List: $8.69
Price: $8.69 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG Electronics 5889W0A001A Microwave Oven Turntabl, please visit:

Just what I needed
I ordered this item knowing that it was the wrong part for my microwave. I was able to saw the inside ring to fit the grooves of a larger glass turntable. The construction quality is exactly what it should be. The piece that connects to the motor seems to be a universal crescent shaped connector.

See Products Related To LG Electronics 5889W0A001A Microwave Oven Turntabl: LG

LG 5889W0A001A Microwave Oven Turntable Rotating Support. For use with the following LG Electronics models: LMA1150SV, LMA1180ST, MS1145PY, MS1148AB, LRM2060ST. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part.
It works
The last place I worked had a large microwave. The center piece of the ring assembly was broken so nothing was rotating. I found this, ordered it, and donated it. Hopefully they got some use out of it.
Just what I needed
I ordered this item knowing that it was the wrong part for my microwave. I was able to saw the inside ring to fit the grooves of a larger glass turntable. The construction quality is exactly what it should be. The piece that connects to the motor seems to be a universal crescent shaped connector.