| Compare Microwavable Charcoal Rice Cooker with Inoshokai items product |
List Price: Price: $16.03 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Rice Cookers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Microwavable Charcoal Rice Cooker, please visit: Useful for places where a conventional rice cooker can't go I bought this rice cooker for work, as part of an effort to save money on lunches (easy enough to keep a plastic tub of rice and some pouches of tuna and such in my desk drawer). It's served me pretty well so far - while it doesn't have the speed necessary for complete convenience, my office is close enough to the break room that I can handle it well enough. The instructions are entirely in Japanese, so I had to have a friend translate them; it's pretty easy to use, though. Put in one or two scoops of rice, rinse a couple of times (strain with the inner lid), then add water to the appropriate line and let it soak for 20 minutes. Microwave for 6 minutes (one scoop) or 10 (two scoops), then let it sit and steam for 20 minutes before eating. There's also an option to make rice porridge by using half a scoop of rice and water up to the two-scoop line. I haven't yet gotten to try the feature for making hot spring eggs (onsen tamago), but my friend says he'll translate... |
| See Products Related To Microwavable Charcoal Rice Cooker: Inoshokai Perfect rice every time - right in your microwave! Featured to be colored by charcoal powder, it makes your rice healthier and more delicious! Available up to small 4 serving(uncooked rice 2cup). For one cup rice cooking, add water 120ml, heat 6min and for two cups rice cooking, add water 240ml, heat 10min. Also cooks Hot spring egg, vegetables, soups and stews or re-heats leftovers. Including pot, middle lid, top lid, egg strainer, measure cup and spatura. Anti-bacteria 99.99%. Dishwasher safe.it does made good rice. I issue is that it is being ... This product is well made. While it doesn't save time what is the reason I bought it, it does made good rice. I issue is that it is being sold in the USA and has nothing but Japanese on the box and instructions. While you would not think that cooking rise is rocket science, I could not figure out how to use it. This was even with my son who knows some Japanese. I emailed the company and got the instructions in English but they were so disjointed I still could not figure it out without trial and error. I rated this three stars instead of two because it would make a good gag gift. Get one for a friend with a good sense of humor then tease them for not being smart enough to cook rice. |
| it does made good rice. I issue is that it is being ... This product is well made. While it doesn't save time what is the reason I bought it, it does made good rice. I issue is that it is being sold in the USA and has nothing but Japanese on the box and instructions. While you would not think that cooking rise is rocket science, I could not figure out how to use it. This was even with my son who knows some Japanese. I emailed the company and got the instructions in English but they were so disjointed I still could not figure it out without trial and error. I rated this three stars instead of two because it would make a good gag gift. Get one for a friend with a good sense of humor then tease them for not being smart enough to cook rice. |