| Compare Whirlpool 3196231 Surface Burner Control Knob with Whirlpool items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $12.36 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool 3196231 Surface Burner Control Knob, please check out: Functions as expected, what more can I say On functionality alone I would have given it 5 stars, but I always hate to pay the going rate for a little piece of plastic that probably costs pennies to make. I usually try to pick up used parts on EBay, but when in a pinch I order new as I have to keep the end users (tenants) of my appliances happy. Now I know I will get nasty comments about letting price affect my rating, but to me price is every bit as important as function when running a business. |
| See Products Related To Whirlpool 3196231 Surface Burner Control Knob: Whirlpool This is an O.E.M authorized part. Fits various whirlpool models. Oem part number 3196231. Made in united states.Product as described. Fit perfectly and restored stovetop temperature ... Product as described. Fit perfectly and restored stovetop temperature operation to like-new. |
| Functions as expected, what more can I say On functionality alone I would have given it 5 stars, but I always hate to pay the going rate for a little piece of plastic that probably costs pennies to make. I usually try to pick up used parts on EBay, but when in a pinch I order new as I have to keep the end users (tenants) of my appliances happy. Now I know I will get nasty comments about letting price affect my rating, but to me price is every bit as important as function when running a business. |