| Compare Aluminum Range Hood Filter - 5-7/8" X 7-7/8" X 3/32" Pull Tab, Center - Short Side with American Metal items product |
List Price: Price: $8.62 Details You save: $15.31 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Range Hood Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Aluminum Range Hood Filter - 5-7/8" X 7-7/8" X 3/32" Pull Tab, Center - Short Side, please browse through: Really do fit and really good quality ... don't let preconceptions fool you ... these are as great as any!! I can't believe these actually fit. I had priced the brand name ones to replace two on my microwave. I was looking at over seventeen a piece. These were a perfect substitute. Another post stated they fit the standard size and they were right. These saved me big bucks. They were easy to install and packaged great. There was no way shipping was damaging these sensitive screens. They went in easy and fit just as hoped. I still can't believe how perfect these were and without the name brand attached. |
| See Products Related To Aluminum Range Hood Filter - 5-7/8" X 7-7/8" X 3/32" Pull Tab, Center - Short Side: American Metal Aluminum Range Hood Filter - 5-7/8" X 7-7/8" X 3/32" Pull Tab, Center - Short Side PART CROSS REFERENCE: SHARP PFIL-B002MREO Attributes: Contains an aluminum foil pad between two pieces of expanded aluminum. Usage: This washable aluminum filter is used in ducted and ductless range hoods and microwave ovens to remove grease from the air. Maintenance: We recommend that the filter be washed as often as required to prevent grease build up and a resultant decrease in air flow. Soak in a solution of hot water and degreaser for 10-20 minutes. Agitate gently to remove loosened grease. A residue of grease on the filter after washing is acceptable as this helps retain grease.Dont buy. This was really flimsy and the little metal tab broke off while I was trying to install it. The original one I had used a plastic tab that was permanently secured on the filter whereas this one is a weak little bit of metal wire that sortuv slips into the filter edge and is really really easy to pull out but impossible to put back in. |
| Really do fit and really good quality ... don't let preconceptions fool you ... these are as great as any!! I can't believe these actually fit. I had priced the brand name ones to replace two on my microwave. I was looking at over seventeen a piece. These were a perfect substitute. Another post stated they fit the standard size and they were right. These saved me big bucks. They were easy to install and packaged great. There was no way shipping was damaging these sensitive screens. They went in easy and fit just as hoped. I still can't believe how perfect these were and without the name brand attached. |