Senin, 11 Januari 2016

New GE Part Number WB03T10271 KNOB INFINITE (SS) Deal

Compare GE Part Number WB03T10271 KNOB INFINITE (SS) with GE items product

List Price: $17.59
Price: $17.59 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE Part Number WB03T10271 KNOB INFINITE (SS), please see:

Fit exactly and looks good
Came in a timely manner and fit well. Glad I could buy here instead of pay more from GE.

How much can you say about a knob? I don't know. It's sad that things are made so cheaply these days but they are. 40 years ago, this would have been all metal but now they break like candy glass.

I was thinking that one way to save the cost of replacing these things is to pour some hard epoxy into the hollow side and let is cure solid. Just a thought...

See Products Related To GE Part Number WB03T10271 KNOB INFINITE (SS): GE

Does not fit all GE ranges
Fit exactly and looks good
Came in a timely manner and fit well. Glad I could buy here instead of pay more from GE.

How much can you say about a knob? I don't know. It's sad that things are made so cheaply these days but they are. 40 years ago, this would have been all metal but now they break like candy glass.

I was thinking that one way to save the cost of replacing these things is to pour some hard epoxy into the hollow side and let is cure solid. Just a thought...