Senin, 25 Januari 2016

New General Electric WR55X10763 Main Control Board Top

Compare General Electric WR55X10763 Main Control Board with GE items product

Offer List: $291.25
With Deal: $256.16 Details
You save: $35.09

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WR55X10763 Main Control Board, please go to:

Part works and price is good
Part works and price is good. I'd recommend replacing the board if you are experiencing low ice output or no ice output, which is typically followed by the refrigerator no longer cooling. You will generally need to replace the ice maker also (get the samsung version available on amazon, they are the OEM and much cheaper). This is an easy repair. Be wary of the supplier of this board, see the response in Q&A regarding Luna parts. When you are without a refrigerator (and your wife is not happy) you need a reliable supplier. Giving this a one star based on my poor choice of suppler.

See Products Related To General Electric WR55X10763 Main Control Board: GE

This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WR55X10763 Main Control Board.
Worked Beautifully!
I replaced the board with the one I had in my fridge at home and viola!! My fridge is back to normal working order! I'm estatic I was able to fix my expensive fridge AT COST!