| Compare Hario Glass Steam Cup with Hario items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $23.50 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Hario Glass Steam Cup, please check out: Best steam cup This is one of the best steam cups, I purchased another one since it's awesome, heats soups quickly, easy to clean. I use this at work to heat up lunch. |
| See Products Related To Hario Glass Steam Cup: Hario If you like to make steamed vegetable salad, pasta, scrambled eggs or sauces in the microwave, then this is perfect for you. Great news for any foods that need frequent seeing process during cooking and this glass cooking cup is convenient with 4cup measurement. For the steam vegetable, cook 8min, add more time if nessecary. Capacity 800ml. |
| Best steam cup This is one of the best steam cups, I purchased another one since it's awesome, heats soups quickly, easy to clean. I use this at work to heat up lunch. |