| Compare The Sharper Image 8217 Super Wave Oven Halogen, Infrared & Convection Tech 1300watt 16 Quart with Sharper Image items product |
List Price: Price: $89.99 Details You save: $10.00 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Convection Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy The Sharper Image 8217 Super Wave Oven Halogen, Infrared & Convection Tech 1300watt 16 Quart, please check out: My New Preferred Cooking Appliance Like any tool or appliance, you will need to "learn" how to use it correctly. The week that I bought this, I cooked: * a leg of lamb; * a ham; * a whole roasting hen; * chicken wings, thighs, and drumsticks; * pork spare ribs; * Texas style ribs; * bacon; * asparagus; * tomatoes. Most of the time, the portions are too small to justify firing up the oven/range or to hop outside and clean then get the charcoal grill going. So, if I need to bake, broil, "grill", or roast, I use our new Super Wave Oven. I like this appliance and use it more than I do our oven and the small convection toaster oven. WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT: * does not burn what it is I am cooking; * does not fill my house with the smell of burning grease; * cooks very quickly and evenly; * no burnt-on grease (carbonized grease); * easy to use; * almost a "set-it-and-forget-it" cooking... |
| See Products Related To The Sharper Image 8217 Super Wave Oven Halogen, Infrared & Convection Tech 1300watt 16 Quart: Sharper Image 1300 Watt Power / 12.5 Quart COOKS UP TO 3X FASTER. The Sharper Image Super Wave Oven. Forget about traditional ovens, stove tops and microwaves. Introducing The Sharper Image Super Wave Oven, a versatile cooker that combines halogen heat, convection and infrared technology keeping foods moist on the inside and browned and crispy on the outside without the use of added fats or oils. Combines Halogen, Convection & Infrared Heat Technology; Cooks From Frozen, No Need To Defrost; Cooks Multiple Foods at the Same Time; Uses Less Energy than Conventional Ovens Halogen directly heats the surface of the food for browning. Gentle infrared heat cooks food inside out, sealing in juices. Convection circulates the hot air, evenly distributing the heat & speeds cooking up 3 times faster. Roast chicken, bake fish, broil steaks, air fry chicken, grill meats, steam vegetables and even make dessert. Bring frozen foods straight from the freezer into the oven without defrosting. Includes 2 stainless steel cooking racks (low and high) so you can prepare a whole meal at once. Taste the difference.Won't last long... I loved this oven for the one month that I had it before the fan stopped working. The bad news is that when I contacted the company they said that I had to send the oven back at my own expense. This appliance is not light. When I questioned why I should have to invest any more in their defective product, they said that they didn't offer free return shipping to Amazon customers...only to customers who purchased directly from them. Hey Amazon...sure you want to carry this product? |
| Won't last long... I loved this oven for the one month that I had it before the fan stopped working. The bad news is that when I contacted the company they said that I had to send the oven back at my own expense. This appliance is not light. When I questioned why I should have to invest any more in their defective product, they said that they didn't offer free return shipping to Amazon customers...only to customers who purchased directly from them. Hey Amazon...sure you want to carry this product? |