| Compare Cuisinart DLC-4CHBWB 4 Cup Work Bowl with Handle with Cuisinart items product |
List Price: With Deal: $22.01 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Cuisinart DLC-4CHBWB 4 Cup Work Bowl with Handle, please see: Perfect replacement What else can I say? The replacement bowl fits and works perfectly just like the original. Now if I can just remind my family not to put the bowl in the bottom rack of the dishwasher. |
| See Products Related To Cuisinart DLC-4CHBWB 4 Cup Work Bowl with Handle: Cuisinart This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Cuisinart models. OEM Part Number DLC-4CHBWB. Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF486. Item is manufactured in United States.Top notch service ... I promptly received the part yet it was not what I ordered. Enclosed instructions indicated approval must be granted in order to return an item. I immediately emailed the address given and the next morning received an apology. Additionally, I was informed the correct part was in the mail and I should discard the erroneous part. A few days later the correct part arrived. No hassles, no questions ... just a positive 'let's get the customer the correct part' attitude. Nice. |
| Perfect replacement What else can I say? The replacement bowl fits and works perfectly just like the original. Now if I can just remind my family not to put the bowl in the bottom rack of the dishwasher. |