Rabu, 20 Januari 2016

Review Danby DMW111KBLDB 1.1 cu.ft. Microwave Oven - Top List

Compare Danby DMW111KBLDB 1.1 cu.ft. Microwave Oven - with Danby items product

Offer List: $129.99
Price: $74.29 Details
You save: $55.70

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Danby DMW111KBLDB 1.1 cu.ft. Microwave Oven -, please browse through:

Good Microwave for the price check locally might be less.
I got this for $30 cheaper locally at a regional home improvement store based out Eau Claire, WI. I had a choice of their own store brand (Criterion) or this Danby for the same price.

First of all it's a microwave it does what it's supposed too. The microwave is 1.1 Cu Ft. and 1000 watts. The L.E.D. is GREEN, easy to read from 10 feet away.

Second I did not find it any more noisy then any other microwave I have owned. In fact I would say it is more quiet than others.

Third, if comes with a second overlay for you to use if you speak French as your native language for the key pad.

Fourth, it cooks well, though I prefer to time out and watch my popcorn then use the "popcorn" feature button.

Over all I recommend this microwave for the price I paid.

Third it comes with express buttons that can work for you for quick cooking.

See Products Related To Danby DMW111KBLDB 1.1 cu.ft. Microwave Oven -: Danby

Sophisticated and elegant, the Danby DMW111KBLDB 1.1 cu.ft. Microwave Oven - Black is a gorgeous addition to your home or office. With plenty of space, this microwave features 1000 watts of cooking power, 10 power levels, and simple one touch cooking for popcorn, potatoes, pizza, drinks, reheating your dinner plate, and frozen veggies. It also has an easy-to-read LED timer and clock, an automatic oven light, and turntable. About Avanti Avanti has been a leader in the Consumer Appliance Industry for over 30 years. They specialize in compact to full-sized refrigerators, upright and chest freezers, wine coolers, water dispensers, and more. Avanti's reputation has been built by providing quality products at a great value. They are known for our compact refrigerators for the home, office and dormitory. Avanti compact refrigerators have become popular with hotel chains nationwide as in-room refrigerators and refreshment centers. Capacity of 1.1 cu.ft.. Can be used in 10 different power levels. Automatic oven light. Simple one touch cooking for 6 popular uses. Dimensions: 15.5625L x 20.1875W x 12H in..
Don't buy it !!!
Worst product ever does not work properly unit shuts off by itself the breaker trips because there's too much power go on through when you turn it on it's really a piece of junk whatever you do don't buy it you'll be wasting your money. The five star rating is a lie.
Don't buy it !!!
Worst product ever does not work properly unit shuts off by itself the breaker trips because there's too much power go on through when you turn it on it's really a piece of junk whatever you do don't buy it you'll be wasting your money. The five star rating is a lie.