Sabtu, 09 Januari 2016

Review Electrolux 316443601 Door Handle Top

Compare Electrolux 316443601 Door Handle with Electrolux items product

List Price: $65.13
Price: $51.53 Details
You save: $13.60

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Electrolux 316443601 Door Handle, please browse through:

There wasn't an adequate description for this. I wanted ...
There wasn't an adequate description for this. I wanted a refrigerator handle and this is an oven handle. The measured length would have been helpful.

See Products Related To Electrolux 316443601 Door Handle: Electrolux

This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: Handle 316443601 Frigidaire handle
Would be nice to have screws with it but I had
Fit perfectly. Would be nice to have screws with it but I had mine
Three Stars
Handle was correct but holes were not drilled properly.