| Compare Emerson Stainless Steel Microwave with Mansion items product |
List Price: Price: Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Emerson Stainless Steel Microwave, please browse through: It looks good, but... It looks pretty good and when it worked, it worked OK, but after only 24 months of light to moderate use, it died. I paid $149 for this oven so it's not the cheapest unit available, nor is it a high-priced one. One thing I liked about it (when it worked) was it did popcorn well (didn't burn it.) Other than that, it was an average performer. I bought it because it fit well in my kichen both dimensionally and stainless steel/black matches my other appliances. I had hoped it would last longer than 24 months. Given it's short lifespan I cannot recommend this unit. |
| See Products Related To Emerson Stainless Steel Microwave: Mansion 1000 watts and 1.1 cubic feet of cooking space Black finish front with chrome handles and stainless cabinet 10 power levels and 8 one touch settings with speed and weight defrost LED display, digital clock, kitchen timer and child-safe lock Measures: 20.5"W x 17.5"D x 13.2"H. Weight: 33 lbs.Did not like Not what I expected. Do not like it! |
| Did not like Not what I expected. Do not like it! |