Sabtu, 09 Januari 2016

Review Fox Run Green Tortilla Warmer Deal

Compare Fox Run Green Tortilla Warmer with Fox Run items product

List Price: $20.99
With Deal: $20.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Quesadilla & Tortilla Makers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Fox Run Green Tortilla Warmer, please visit:

Good deal
First of all I loved the color, different from the rest of wanna-be terra cottas. The lid seals è ought to keep your tortillas or pancakes warm during your meal. I only wish it was a little deeper, to keep more.

See Products Related To Fox Run Green Tortilla Warmer: Fox Run

Serve oven-warmed tortillas with this Fox Run tortilla warmer. Made from green plastic, this BPA free warmer is perfect for serving, warming, and holding tortillas. Microwave safe, you can even heat up tortillas to serve with dinner or just use on the table to keep those oven-warmed ones ready to eat. Add a little color to your dinner table or breakfast table by serving pancakes with this warmer as well. You can simply place on the top shelf of the dishwasher for an easy clean up afterwards.

8-3/4" diameter x 2-1/4" H

Good deal
First of all I loved the color, different from the rest of wanna-be terra cottas. The lid seals è ought to keep your tortillas or pancakes warm during your meal. I only wish it was a little deeper, to keep more.