| Compare GE JT3500SFSS 30" Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall Oven with General Electric items product |
Offer List: Price: Too low to display Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Double Wall Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE JT3500SFSS 30" Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall Oven, please visit: This oven is QUIET! We were looking for a modern double oven to replace our 20 year old unit and didn't want to pay an arm and a leg. In looking for reviews on this GE oven, I found only a couple, mostly favorable. We also looked at similar ovens from Whirlpool and Maytag, both of which had many more reviews. What stood out with the other brands were complaints about how noisy they were. One person described the noise like an airplane taxiing in their kitchen! I didn't even know these new ovens had fans, as they are not convection, and our old oven had no moving parts whatsoever. Nervous about this noise issue, I ordered the GE since none of the five reviewers even mentioned noise. Well, I'm here to tell you, this oven is QUIET. Yes, like all these modern ovens, it has a cooling fan that continues to run even when the oven is turned off, but it is a very faint, soft noise, not a bother at all. I was relieved! |
| See Products Related To GE JT3500SFSS 30" Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall Oven: General Electric 30" Stainless Steel Electric Double Wall OvenAn honest review. I have come here to write a similar review to the one I wrote on the GE website, but all they want is rah rah reviews so they removed mine. This is an honest assessment of my experiences with this oven. The above oven JT3500SFSS was a new oven to GE last year, so new in fact that they did not have the parts to even install it at the time we bought ours last November. We needed a longer power cord since the one that came with it was so short it would not reach the power box; so we had to wait a week or two for that. Then when the oven was finally installed we followed instructions to do a high powered clean to reduce the strong smell, after which we discovered that several small pieces of enamel had chipped off at the back of the top oven. There was nothing that could be done about this to repair it, so we had to have another oven (with all the attendant inconvenience). After a week or two of use, the replacement oven developed two problems, the door of the top... |
| This oven is QUIET! We were looking for a modern double oven to replace our 20 year old unit and didn't want to pay an arm and a leg. In looking for reviews on this GE oven, I found only a couple, mostly favorable. We also looked at similar ovens from Whirlpool and Maytag, both of which had many more reviews. What stood out with the other brands were complaints about how noisy they were. One person described the noise like an airplane taxiing in their kitchen! I didn't even know these new ovens had fans, as they are not convection, and our old oven had no moving parts whatsoever. Nervous about this noise issue, I ordered the GE since none of the five reviewers even mentioned noise. Well, I'm here to tell you, this oven is QUIET. Yes, like all these modern ovens, it has a cooling fan that continues to run even when the oven is turned off, but it is a very faint, soft noise, not a bother at all. I was relieved! |