| Compare General Electric WB36X10071 Glass Cooktop Lamp with GE items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $8.00 Details You save: $2.75 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB36X10071 Glass Cooktop Lamp, please go to: Too long for 2001 GE microwave Before ordering I asked about the size of this lens. I got two answers repeating the obviously too large dimensions on the Amazon Website. I assumed that this is maybe the shipping package size and tells me nothing about the actual glass size. I gambled and ordered it anyway at $4.05. This WB36X10071 lens is 2 1/4" x 6 1/4" which is too long for the 2001 GE JVM1850 Spacemaker microwave. I eventually found that the correct lens is WB36X10167 2 1/4" x 3 5/8". The Amazon supplier (Filter House) carries only the longer lens. The shorter lens is available from several suppliers for about $60 !! I took another gamble to cut the too-long lens down to 3 5/8" length - it did not survive! Eventually I obtained a used lens on E-Bay. To be fair, the lens as received was OK. Prospective buyers should check that 6 1/4" length is correct for their replacement need. |
| See Products Related To General Electric WB36X10071 Glass Cooktop Lamp: GE This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB36X10071 Glass Cooktop Lamp.Glass Lens Fit Just Right Our Spacemaker Ge profile microwave glass lens (surface light for stove) had cracked, so ordered this one. Fit the bill perfectly. Order arrived early, free shipping from vendor. Can't beat that deal. |
| Too long for 2001 GE microwave Before ordering I asked about the size of this lens. I got two answers repeating the obviously too large dimensions on the Amazon Website. I assumed that this is maybe the shipping package size and tells me nothing about the actual glass size. I gambled and ordered it anyway at $4.05. This WB36X10071 lens is 2 1/4" x 6 1/4" which is too long for the 2001 GE JVM1850 Spacemaker microwave. I eventually found that the correct lens is WB36X10167 2 1/4" x 3 5/8". The Amazon supplier (Filter House) carries only the longer lens. The shorter lens is available from several suppliers for about $60 !! I took another gamble to cut the too-long lens down to 3 5/8" length - it did not survive! Eventually I obtained a used lens on E-Bay. To be fair, the lens as received was OK. Prospective buyers should check that 6 1/4" length is correct for their replacement need. |